Base-X Barrier Advantages
- The modularity of the panels for the BASE-X BARRIER allow the lightweight rigid and soft panels to be installed quickly by no more than 2 soldiers.
- The quick connection of the BARRIER to existing anchor points on the shelter allow for rapid install and removal.
- Utilizing the same material as the shelter to cover the BARRIER hides any signature of the panels.
- A door designator can be easily installed at any door point for easy access to shelter.
- The aircraft aluminum poles used to hang the ballistic panels provides the panels a stable and safe platform.
- The BASE-X BARRIER can be modified or shared between numerous shelters if the entire shelter does not need to be hardened.
- The logistics cost will be minimal compared to any hard solutions that will provide protection. The BASE-X BARRIER is compact when packed up for transport and lightweight.
The average PSF weight is 1.5lbs PSF, which included the entire package, ballistic panels and poles.
- The adjustment straps allow the end user to adjust the height of the BASE-X BARRIER to their desires.